Welcome to Mrs. Walden's 5th Grade Class
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
* Our Christmas Party is next week. It is split up over Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday due to my shoulder surgery. Students need to bring $2 to cover the cost of the party, if they haven't already done so. They will also need a grab bag gift, wrapped or in a gift bag, around $5, to school by Tuesday.
* The AR Party is Thursday, Dec. 18. It costs $4 to go to the movie. Permission slips will come home on Monday, Dec. 15.
* Hat Day, Wednesday, Dec. 17. $1 Toys for Tots
* Second Quarter ends Dec. 19.
* 1:50 Dismissal on Friday, December 19 for Christmas Vacation
* We need Box Tops!! Please send them as soon as you can. Please have neighbors, relatives, and businesses save them for you to bring. They can help our class receive money to use for learning activities
COOK! COOK! COOK! ~ CLIP! CLIP! CLIP! ~ SEND! SEND! SEND!
Week of December 15 ~ 19
P 103 ~ 5Xs ~ Due on Thursday for all 3 classes
Test ~ On Thursday for all 3 classes
Tuesday: Clarinets, Tenor Saxophones
Wednesday: Flutes, Alto Sax
Friday: Early dismissal