Welcome to Mrs. Walden's 5th Grade Class
Week of September 22 - 26
Monday ~ Read P 137 - 150 (Be ready for quiz on Tue.)
Tuesday ~ Quiz over "The Diver and the Dolphins"; P 52 due Wed.
Wednesday ~ Handout P 121
Thursday ~ Reread P 137 - 150
Friday ~ Test over "The Diver and the Dolphins"
P 49 due Wed for Mrs. Tedford's class; Thursday for Mrs. Walden and Mr. Truitt's classes
5 Times Each due Thursday for all classes
Unit 7 Test is Thursday for all classes
Monday ~ Percussion
Tuesday ~ Flutes, Clarinets, and Saxophones
Wednesday ~ None
Thursday ~ All Brass
Friday ~ None
* PTO Paragon Sales end Wednesday, October 1. Send orders to school by this date, please.
* FIELD TRIP ~ Friday, Oct. 3, we will walk downtown to the festival and see toffee being made. We will stop by the museum on the way there or on the way back.
* Coming home this week will be a note with an appointment time for our Parent / Teacher Conferences. Please reply as soon as you know your schedule so we can begin planning for this important meeting. Thank you.
* Next Monday, October 6, is Blue Shirt Day.
* Friday, October 10, is 11:20 dismissal for students. School Improvement meetings for teachers. This will begin our Columbus Day holiday weekend with NO SCHOOL on Monday, October 13.