Team Discipline Plan
1) Follow directions the first time given.
2) *Always come prepared for class with all needed materials every day.
3) Raise your hand and ask permission before getting out of your seat or talking.
4) Respect others' feelings and keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
5) You are dismissed by your teacher, not by the bell.
1 st offense- Verbal or nonverbal warning
2 nd offense- **Lunch detention
3 rd offense- After-school detention
4 th offense- Referral to office
Severe disruption- Contact Assistant Principal/Principal immediately
*If students do not bring their necessary book to class, they will automatically be sent back to their locker to get it. This will result in a tardy.
**A lunch detention given by a core teacher consists of the students reading for the first 5 minutes of lunch in room 7A. If students do not attend a lunch detention, they will be issued an additional lunch detention (total of two). If they do not attend one of these two lunch detentions, they will be issued an additional lunch detention (total of three). If they do not attend one of these three lunch detentions, then they will be issued an after-school detention.
Positive incentives such as praise, parent contacts, juice passes, etc., may be used for good behavior.